SOURCE: recreation.gov & whitehouse.gov
WHEN: The deadline for entries is WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2016 (12 p.m. ET).
The 2016 White House Easter Egg Roll will be held on Monday, March 28th.
Ticket Lottery Information
The 2016 White House Easter Egg Roll ticket lottery will be open from 12 p.m. ET on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12 to 12 p.m. ET on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17. Entering the lottery is free of charge. Lottery results will be announced on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25. Lottery winners will be granted tickets free of charge. Tickets are not for sale or resale
Prohibited Items: There are no storage facilities available on the White House Complex. The following items are prohibited and will not be permitted into general public and public ticketed areas.
• Laptops, Tablets, Tripods, Monopods, and Camera Sticks.
• Large Bags and Suitcases.
• Drones and other Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
• Animals other than Service/Guide Dogs.
• Bicycles, Folding Chairs, Balloons, Coolers, Glass, Thermal or Metal Containers.
• Signs or Flags of Any Kind.
• Umbrellas (umbrellas without metal tips will be permitted).
• Any Pointed Object(s), Including Pocket Knives.
• Food, Liquids (water will be provided), Aerosols, Tobacco Products, Lighters, Personal Grooming Items.
• Firearms, Ammunition, Fireworks, Laser Pointers, Stun Guns/Tasers, Mace/Pepper Spray, Toy Weapons or Knives of Any Kind.
• Any Other Items Determined to be Potential Safety Hazards.